In addition to Termite, Lawn and Household Pest Control, we also perform the following:
Irrigation Repair & Maintenance
The most important ingredient to a healthy lawn is WATER. Without consistent sufficient water the lawn cannot properly perform the photosynthesis needed for good health. The turfs water requirements are continual and therefore irrigation is necessary to supplement the regular Florida rainfall.
All irrigation systems need continual maintenance. Common problems include:
- Sprays heads need realignment and readjusting
- Spray head filters get clogged and therefore do not spray the right pattern for full turf coverage
- Rocks, shells or sand can clog the systems diaphragms
- Solenoids can go bad
- Underground pipes can leak, resulting in loss of pressure at spray heads
- Timers need maintenance due to power outages, battery failures, and related maintenance
- And the list goes on and on…
Many times, a homeowner will assume their irrigation system is working properly simply by the fact that they hear the system come on at night or they see water on the turf in the morning.
THE FACT THAT THE SYSTEM COMES ON, ONLY MEANS THAT THE SYSTEM IS COMING ON, IT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS WORKING AS DESIGNED.
FOR PROPER WORKING ORDER, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT SYSTEMS ARE CLEANED AND CHECKED ON A QUARTERLY BASIS.